Buy & Sell
For Sale: Four (4) 1998 ALF Anderson Pumper/Tender - American LaFrance Eagle Chassis
For Sale four (4) 1998 ALF Anderson Pumper/Tender - American LaFrance Eagle Chassis
- Seating for 6; 5 SCBA seats
- Anderson Engineering Fire Body
- Cummins Diesel Engine
- Allison Automatic Transmission
- Engine Brake
- Hale 1250 GPM Side-Mount Pump
- 1400 Gallon Tank
- Driver's Side Discharges: (1) 2 1/2"
- Driver's Side Suction: (1) 2 1/2"
- Officer's Side Discharge: (2) 2 1/2", (1) 4"
- Officer's Side Suction: (1) 4", (1) 2 1/2"
- Rear Discharges: (2) 2 1/2"
- Piped for Deck Gun
- Crosslays/Speedlays: Crosslays: (4) 1 1/2"
- Honda 6KW Gas Generator
- Electric Reel
- Generator Hours: 376
- Air Conditioning
- Hydraulic Ladder Rack
- Ground Ladders
- Engine Hours: 7,271
- Mileage: 51,630 KM
- Telescoping Lights
- Length: 29' 6"
- Height: 9' 9"
- GVRW: 45,000
Assistant Chief Monty Armstrong, Township of Langley
For sale: SCBA
The Saanich Fire Department has the following SCBA for sale:
29- functional and tested 2005 -Scott NxG2 SCBA 4500 complete with 45min - 4500psi bottles -
7- That require repair or parts
38 spare 45min-4500psi carbon wrap bottles
23 - epic microphone/speakers
20 AV-3000 Facemasks ( 1 large, 15 med, 4 small).
For Sale: 1988 Ford C-8000 Engine Pumper
- VIN # 1FDYD80U9JVA46077
- Mileage 21659
- Engine Caterpillar 3208 250 HP Turbo Diesel
- Hours 1662.9
- Height 9’ 5”
- Ground Ladders 24’ and 34’
- Pump Darby 1250
- Pump tested June 2018 (Hub)
- Pump Panel location is Midship
- Passed CVI May 2018
- Currently insured, operational and stored inside the fire hall and in excellent codition
Wanted: Used apparatus
I am the Regional Fire Chief for 19 volunteer fire halls in BC. We put very little mileage on our apparatus and have decided we will transition to buying used units rather than building new ones.
As such, I am reaching out to fire departments across Canada and the U.S to see if there are some slightly used units becoming available now or over the next few years.
Here is what we are looking for:
- International or Freightliner chassis
- NFPA compliant
- Good condition
- Pumpers should be 2008 or newer
- Tankers should be 2003 or newer
Regional Fire Chief – GM of Fire and Emergency Services
For sale: 1994 E-One Cyclone TC 65’ Ladder truck
Thornhill Fire Department has for sale a 1994 E-One Cyclone TC 65’ Ladder Truck for sale.
- 1994 Superior E-One Cyclone TC with a 65’ TeleSqurt Ladder Model H6560
- VIN: 4ENGBCA83R1003898
- Mileage: 98475 km
- Hours: 6305
- Engine: Detroit 60 series 430Hp
- Fire Pump: Waterous 1050
- 65’ TeleSqurt Ladder
- Ladder operations from pump panel
- All loose equipment removed, all external intake valves removed
- Comes with ground ladders, 35’,24’,14’,10’
- Mobile radio has been removed
- Pump, ladders and NDT tested up to 2017
- Currently insured, operational and stored inside the station
Asking price $65,000.00 as is, first come first serve.
For sale: 75’ Smeal/Spartan Aerial
75’ Smeal/Spartan with 1250 gpm pump’ – Parksville
Link to information: https://www.firetruckmall.com/AvailableTruck/10323/1991-Spartan-Smeal-75'-Aerial?price=0-1200000&year=1950-2018&chassis=Both&brand=All&pumpsize=All&tanksize=All&category=Aerials-Ladder-Trucks-Quints&warranty=All®ion=All&mileage=Any%20Mileage
Contact Fire Chief Marc Norris at 250-954-4695 for more info.