In the coming weeks we will be bringing you regular updates as we draw closer to our event and explain the changes we’ve put in place. Clearly this is not an in-person event and we, in no way, are trying to duplicate that. Therefore our screen times will be minimized yet you will still have an opportunity to connect with our Trades, interact with delegates and sit in on presentations and updates on fire service issues, as well as take part in Zone and Sector meetings. These updates are intended to answer any questions you may have and keep you informed of any changes we make along the way.
To start with, here are some key dates:
• March 15 – General Trades registration opens
• April 5 – Delegate registration opens
• April 14 – Trades Information Session
• April 15 – Trade Sponsorship closed
• April 30 – Trades registration closes
• May 31 – Online access to nominations, resolutions and association reports
Our conference officially begins June 6 but there will be opportunities to log on starting May 31 to see nominations, resolutions and reports, for example. You will also be able to visit the online trade show we are calling the Marketplace and have opportunities to network including video chats.
We will honour those FCABC members who have answered the last alarm during the AGM, as well as those of our members recognized for their long service.