Buy & Sell
Wanted: Used apparatus
I am the Regional Fire Chief for 19 volunteer fire halls in BC. We put very little mileage on our apparatus and have decided we will transition to buying used units rather than building new ones.
As such, I am reaching out to fire departments across Canada and the U.S to see if there are some slightly used units becoming available now or over the next few years.
Here is what we are looking for:
- International or Freightliner chassis
- NFPA compliant
- Good condition
- Pumpers should be 2008 or newer
- Tankers should be 2003 or newer
Regional Fire Chief – GM of Fire and Emergency Services
For sale: 1997 American LaFrance Pumper (model ALF 134)
Specifications and included equipment;
- Detroit Diesel Series 55 engine
- Alison HD 4060 transmission
- Hale 1500 igpm pump
- 500 gallon water tank
- 192” wheelbase
- 4 door cab with 10” raised roof
- Seating for 6 FF’s
- SCBA holders in 3 seats, and one additional.
- SCBA storage for 8 cylinders
- Includes full complement of ladders (35’, 24’, 14’ roof and attic)
- Honda 5000 Generator
- Akron Apollo Monitor
Vehicle is in excellent mechanical condition, all service records available including recent pump service.
12952 hours on engine
267 pump hours
Unit is sold as is.
This vehicle is currently in active service.
Wanted: Heavy 3/4 or 1 ton pickup. Short box preferred.
To be used as a bush truck or chief's vehicle.
Fire Chief Randy Worsley
Wildwood Volunteer Fire Department
For sale: Extrication tools
Holmatro 4050NCT Core Cutter 2008
Holmatro 4242 Core Spreader 2008
Dpu60ph FFV Core Pump 2008
1 Core hydraulic line
1 set of chain tips
Asking $10,000 OBO
For sale: 1994 E-One Cyclone TC 65’ Ladder truck
Thornhill Fire Department has for sale a 1994 E-One Cyclone TC 65’ Ladder Truck for sale.
- 1994 Superior E-One Cyclone TC with a 65’ TeleSqurt Ladder Model H6560
- VIN: 4ENGBCA83R1003898
- Mileage: 98475 km
- Hours: 6305
- Engine: Detroit 60 series 430Hp
- Fire Pump: Waterous 1050
- 65’ TeleSqurt Ladder
- Ladder operations from pump panel
- All loose equipment removed, all external intake valves removed
- Comes with ground ladders, 35’,24’,14’,10’
- Mobile radio has been removed
- Pump, ladders and NDT tested up to 2017
- Currently insured, operational and stored inside the station
Asking price $65,000.00 as is, first come first serve.
Wanted: Used apparatus
The Erris Fire Department is looking to purchase a used apparatus in 2018. And before purchasing from an online broker out of the US I figured I should check locally to see what’s available here at home. We are looking for something around 20 years old (give or take), an engine or a tender with pumping capabilities, it needs to be a single axle, and it needs to haul a minimum of 1000 USGal of water. Please contact me by email or phone if you know of any suitable apparatuses that are coming available for sale in 2018.
Fire Chief, Erris Volunteer Fire Dept.
For sale: 75’ Smeal/Spartan Aerial
75’ Smeal/Spartan with 1250 gpm pump’ – Parksville
Link to information: https://www.firetruckmall.com/AvailableTruck/10323/1991-Spartan-Smeal-75'-Aerial?price=0-1200000&year=1950-2018&chassis=Both&brand=All&pumpsize=All&tanksize=All&category=Aerials-Ladder-Trucks-Quints&warranty=All®ion=All&mileage=Any%20Mileage
Contact Fire Chief Marc Norris at 250-954-4695 for more info.